Instruction for student application form (2019-20)
- Pre-Nurture Career Foundation Courses, 2019-20, Application Form is available in online mode only.
- Pre-Nurture Career Foundation Courses are only for 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th classes.
- Admission in Foundation Courses is based only on the entrance exam. While applying online for the Entrance Exam, the candidate must fill correct information.
- Registration fee of the Entrance Exam is Rs. 200 which will have to be deposited at the fee counter on the Scheduled Exam date before appearing in the Entrance Exam.
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions in the Question Booklet related to Science, Mathematics, English, Hindi and Mental Ability (20 Questions from each subject respectively).
- Each multiple question will have four options, out of which only one will be correct. Each correct answer earns a credit of one mark. A wrong answer will carry a penalty of 0.25 mark as negative marking.
- The candidate must score at least 50% marks to be qualified in the Entrance Exam.
- If the candidate will unable to score qualifying marks, he/she will not be permitted to get admission in Pre-Nurture Career Foundation Courses.
- The result of the Entrance Exam will be declared on the very next day of the Entrance Exam at 9 : 00 AM. The candidate can check his/her result by entering correct registration no. and verification code in ‘Entrance Result’ icon of the website (www.globalstudypoint.com).
- The qualified candidate must deposit his/her 1st installment fee from 20th March to 30th March, 2019.